The Turnigy Marine ESC has a built-in 5.5V/5A switch BEC to allow for the use of higher current servos. The ESC can be programmed through your radio using the intuitive cycle menu or by using the optional Program Card 9261000059-0. The programable features are:
• Running Mode – Forward / Forward & Reverse
• Motor direction
• Low voltage protection
• Start mode (Punch)
• Motor timing
This ESC has multiple protection functions, including low voltage cutoff, thermal overload protection and throttle signal loss to make the ESC more reliable. You are also protected from over thermal protection, when the ESC temperature reaches over 100 °C the output power will automatically reduce. When it’s lower than 80°C, the output power will return to normal.
Compatible with scale boats and racing boats.
Note: If there is water in the ESC, please dry at the connectors.
• High-performance MCU
• Strong anti-interference.
• Waterproof design
• Fest throttle response
• Smooth speed control linearity
• Compatible with scale boats and racing boats
• Low-voltage protection threshold
• Built-in switch BEC
• Input voltage abnormal protection for low-voltage, over-thermal protection and throttle signal loss.
• High power safety performance
• Simple cycle menu
Continuous Current: 150A
Burst Current: 900A
LiPo Cells: 2-6S
BEC Type: Switch BEC
BEC Output: 5.5V/5A
Dimension: 76x56x25mm (excludes water pipe)
Boat Length: <135cm